Losing time looking for tile problems?
Next to sunlight, water is the most important influence on a plant’s development. The Ferret provides a solution to “see into”, evaluate, and gather information on your drainage tile. As the first wireless device of its kind, the advantages provided by the Ferret will be quite impactful in multiple ways.
How? You no longer have to do the following:
- Search to find out where the tile is damaged
- Endless probing to find the tile in the first place
- Time consuming and evasive digging in incorrect locations
- Wonder if your tile is functioning correctly
The patent pending technology embedded in the Ferret will provide vital information to a grower’s master plan for improving soil health and increasing yields. This can also be an aide to a farmer when they purchase new land and want to know where the tile has been laid.
When the Ferret is released it will have the following functions:
- LED Light system to show you video footage of what the FERRET is seeing in real time
- Low battery notification
- Location Notification
- Track system to provide all-terrain motion, even in challenging conditions
- Able to traverse at least 50 feet in distance from the user
- Pricing will be LOWER than current comparable tethered technologies
We invite you to stay tuned for the release of this new technology to learn more how it will assist today’s grower!
The Ferret – the only critter you’ll want in your tile!
Davaus is excited to update you on our progress of the world’s first wireless underground tile inspection technology, the FERRET. Progress has been made in the past few months and we are on the cusp of having the first “litter” run large tile in Illinois for a specific application. Once we receive valuable feedback from these initial units, our team of engineers will any needed updates and prepare the FERRET for its beta launch. These are not available for purchase at this time but feel free to email us at: email@example.com to be added to our waiting list.